Kah mitlite / qha miLayt "Salmon River, BC"?

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Jul 13 16:51:54 UTC 2005

In my research I deal with obsolete place names, sometimes several layers
of them.  For example the Secpwepemc or Shuswap village of Quaaout /
Little River / Little Lake, now spelled Qw7ewt in the practical
orthography.

One place I can't seem to locate precisely is "Salmon River, BC".  It's
probably near Salmon Arm, and Quaaout, Neskonlith, etc., because it's
always mentioned in the same sentence as those.

Anybody here know?

Thanks,

--Dave R