Wikipedia - BastEn ili'i map

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 20 10:07:29 UTC 2005

So, that's you who added the bunny picture. Because it's me who added the text at the "Kwitshadi" entry, explaining that it means "yuLqat q'walan".

Francisc

Ros’ Haruo <rosharuo at gmail.com> wrote:
Well I made a map of "Spaniyol ili'i pi kaliponia" out of it by simply
opening it in Paint and cutting, pasting and painting. I would rather
have a PNG-format map than a GIF any day, but this computer is not
currently equipped for that.

You're certainly right that other geographical names could be written
in Chinuk Wawa; those that are attested as bona fide GR vocabulary
should certainly have pages. By the way, I added a bunny picture, too.

lilEnd = haluo

--
Meet the Whole World Halfway — Learn and Use Esperanto!
www.lernu.net

http://mail.yahoo.com