What happened with Chinook-Wawa Group ?

Ros’ Haruo rosharuo at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 22 17:25:30 UTC 2005

Yeah, it's not in the list at "My Groups" today. Who knows?
Incidentally yesterday there was some spam posted in the test wawa
wikipidiE, I think it's all been reverted now and the ISP location was
banned for a month. There was also some pornolink posting in the
Cherokee Wikipedia, which has also been reverted. So maybe some
anti-indigenous-languages terrorist is on the loose and managed to
shut down a Yahoo Group? Just a thought. Maybe the group owner will
post here to let us know what's going on.

lilEnd = Haruo

--
Meet the Whole World Halfway — Learn and Use Esperanto!
www.lernu.net