solemai etymology?

Jordan Fink jordan at RISEUP.NET
Thu Nov 3 22:13:44 UTC 2005

excuse me, but how do you glottalize an m? b, k, q, or p I understand does
it have a puff of air and a popping sound?

-jordan

--
Three Deer One Coyote Running In The Snow

First three deer bounding
and then coyote streaks right after
tail    flat out
I stand dumb a while   two seconds
blankly black-and-white  of trees and snow
   Coyote's back!
   good coat, fluffy tail,
sees me: quickly gone.
Later:
I walk through where they ran
to study how that news all got put down.
                                    Gary Snyder