Is the word "Tuschohatchie" of CJ origin?

Tom Larsen larsent at PDX.EDU
Thu Jan 5 04:10:22 UTC 2006

Thanks, Jonathan, for the information about The Mountaineers. I imagine
that one of them (Beckly?) must have had at least some awareness of
Southeastern languages and/or Southeastern placenames.

I've seen quite a few people around wearing Mazama sweatshirts with the
CJ motto on them.

Thanks again,

Tom Larsen

Database Management and Catalog Librarian
Branford Price Millar Library
Portland State University
P.O. Box 1151
Portland, OR 97207-1151