"Eulachon" among the Kwakwaka'wakw

David Lewis coyotez at UOREGON.EDU
Wed Oct 4 00:27:54 UTC 2006

 Dear all,
Yes but did Love and Goddard prove their point? I have read their essay and I don't believe they really have proven their point. Also, their theory does not really discredit the Byram and Lewis theory. In fact, the two theories may work in conjunction with each other in areas of Indigenous trade networks.

David G Lewis, MA PhD ABD
Department of Anthropology, University of Oregon
Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde