Willis Eugene Everette

David Lewis coyotez at UOREGON.EDU
Thu Sep 21 18:42:04 UTC 2006

Hi Dave-
Yes we have a number of Everette's letters and other documents in the
SWORP Collection at the University of Oregon. All of the tribes in
Oregon have copies of these items. There are placenames as well as
Chinook Jargon subjects in his documents. The original manuscripts are
at the National Anthropological Archives in Maryland.
David Lewis
SWORP Director