Need word for generation/generations

tanasnaika@gmail.com tanasnaika at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 5 19:55:25 UTC 2008

The Grande Ronde site talks a bit around generations and uses periphrasal
structures. (grandronde.org under Ntsayka Ikanum)

qha pus kEmtEks qhata anqati, qhata alta, pi qhata aLqi ntsayka, uk shawash-
ili7i tilixam. yakwa ntsayka kimtiks khanawi ntsayka tilixam uk miLayt
anqati, pi khanawi uk aLqi chaku.

An opportunity to know how we, the people of the Grande Ronde Community,
were are and will be. Here we honour those who came before us and those who
are yet to come.

Maybe that's the way to talk about generations.