Any of you able to view these old CJ articles online?

Jim Holton jim at RJHOLTON.COM
Sun Aug 3 14:43:54 UTC 2008

Dave, I wasn't able to get it downloaded either.  I have IE, the
preferred browser.  I'll try again later as it looks like a program on
there site was not responding - maybe it crashed and hasn't been
restarted. Any ways - how are things going these days? Rgds, Jim