Any of you able to view these old CJ articles online?

Troy E Bouchard troyb at MTIDA.NET
Thu Aug 7 01:28:18 UTC 2008

I was able to download and view.  I saved the documents as .bmp's and will
put them up on my webspace ASAP.  I'm at work right now and can't do it.
I'll do it later.  I don't have the PDF version - sorry.

Mashie!

Wawa Kopa Saghalie (Troy E Bouchard)
http://www.beautiful-beginnings.org

From: "Dave Robertson" <ddr11 at UVIC.CA>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 4:06 PM
To: CHINOOK at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Any of you able to view these old CJ articles online?

A few of you told me you're able to download the viewer OK. I suppose my
problem is that my operating system is Ubuntu...and I'm not a tech. (A
crash led to Ubuntu being the best rescue.)

Maybe I could persuade one of you to PDF the articles mentioned?

--Dave R

To respond to the CHINOOK list, click 'REPLY ALL'. To respond privately to
the sender of a message, click 'REPLY'. Hayu masi!