No subject

Victoria Powers powers at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 18 06:34:42 UTC 2000

Hello Everyone,

I sent out an earlier Email about this issue and I haven't found what I
needed so I thought if I explained what I was looking for better someone
might have seen a program that would work. I am looking for something that
will compute                    co-occurrences. I will be integrating this
with Perl code on a unix box so I need something that will just output a
text  file of co-occurrences when I run the program on some corpus. Another
possibility is if there is a list of English co-occurrence in somesort of
flat text file or a database i could use that as long as it is fairly
complete. The end result of what i am looking for is something where I can
input  a word and get a list of words that would occur on the right and
left sides.

Thanks for your help!,
Victoria