Corpora: Dialogue corpus

Christopher Cieri ccieri at ldc.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 15 16:32:20 UTC 2000

Sergeio,
Since your query went to multiple lists, I thought I would send a brief
message to the subset that might be interested in my reply.

List Members,
Since I am not a member of all of these lists, please write to me
directly or to ldc at ldc.upenn.edu if you would like to discuss this
further.

The Linguistic Data Consortium distributes many data resources: text
databases, lexicons and tools as well as speech corpora. You might
consider browsing the LDC Catalog at:
   http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/
Sergeio, if by "dialogue corpora", you mean corpora of dialogues
involving a specific task, we distribute several series.
    ATIS - dialogues involving air travel, some using "Wizard of Oz"
simulation
        http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/LDC93S4A.html,
http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/LDC93S5.html
        http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/LDC94S19.html,
http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/LDC95S26.html
    TRAINS - dialogues involving shipment of goods in a railroad freight
system
        http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/LDC95S25.html
    RM - read sentences modeled after a naval resource management task
        http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/LDC93S3B.html,
http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/LDC93S3C.html
If instead you mean simply corpora of  conversations among pairs of
speakers, we distribute dozens in several languages. If you visit:
    http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/search.html
you will find a form you can use to search our Catalog. Try "Data
Source: telephone".

I hope that helps.

Best wishes,
Chris

--
Christopher Cieri
Executive Director, Linguistic Data Consortium
mailto:Christopher.Cieri at ldc.upenn.edu
http://www.ldc.upenn.edu