Corpora: Corpus Lexicography: institutions, projects, tools

Arne Fitschen fitschen at ims.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Aug 17 13:38:12 UTC 2000

Dear all,

   for the tutorial on "Tools for Corpus Lexicography" held during the
   Ninth Euralex International Congress in Stuttgart last week we have
   compiled a list of links to institutions, projects, and tools that
   might be of interest to the members of this mailing list. It is
   available from the following URL:

   http://www.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/euralex/conferences/elx2000/tutorial/

   You will also find there a link to another page listing on-line
   corpus query tools and demos.

   The list is by no means complete. We have put an emphasis on tools
   and resources that are actively being maintained, and we have made
   sure that all the links on the page work (as of August 17th, 2000).

   We will make an effort to keep the tutorial pages up-to-date,
   provided that we find the time to do so. If you know of any
   relevant sites that we have missed so far, please let us know.

   Best regards,

   Stefan Evert and Arne Fitschen, IMS, Universität Stuttgart