Corpora: Inside-Outside PCFG reestimation implementation available

mj1 mj1 at lx.cog.brown.edu
Tue Aug 22 19:36:04 UTC 2000

All,

the Inside-Outside algorithm for reestimating PCFGs from yield or
terminal string data.  You can download it from my Web page (close
to the bottom)

	http://www.cog.brown.edu/~mj

The program is in ANSI C, and should compile on most machines.  It
should be reasonably efficient; I have used it with thousands of
productions and tens of thousands of training examples.

The program may be freely used for research purposes; however, I
request acknowledgement in any publications containing results
that were produced with this program or code derived from it.

Best

Mark Johnson