Corpora: corpus variety

Milena Slavcheva slavcheva at ids-mannheim.de
Tue Aug 22 15:57:19 UTC 2000

I would suggest that for the TELRI resources you have a look at the current
TELRI web page at
http://www.telri.de
Also the TRACTOR archive as part of TELRI is a source of various corpora at
http://www.tractor.de

Milena Slavcheva

At 10:35 22.08.00 -0400, you wrote:
>Since I did not see any replies to Vladimir, here is an answer.
>But I think that others may have much better suggestions.
>
>You can go to the archives of this list, going through
>http://linguistlist.org/ .  That is possibly the most
>comprehensive source.
>
>Old (1996) information below:
>
>There is a site with a survey at each of these addresses:
>
>http://www.hd.uib.no
>http://www.clres.com/siglex.html
>http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~barlow/corpus.html
>http://www.ling.lu.se
>http://clr/nmsu/edu/clr/CLR.html
>http://www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/elsenet/eci_summary.html
>http://www.ids-mannheim.de/telri/telri.html
>http://www.ceth.rutgers.edu
>
>I have no idea whether any of these are still valid.
>
>Happy search.
>
>Bill Mann

Milena Slavcheva
Manager, TELRI II project                  Multilinguale Forschung
Tel:    +49 621 1581 427                   Abteilung LEXIK
Fax:    +49 621 1581 200                   Institut fuer deutsche Sprache
E-mail: slavchev at mx300e.ids-mannheim.de    R5, 6-13
        www.telri.de                       D-68161 Mannheim