Corpora: e-mail help

Leonardo Musumeci leonardo.musumeci at comune.mantova.it
Mon Feb 7 19:57:44 UTC 2000

My name is Leonardo Musumeci
I'm studying in Verona and actually I'm doing my thesis on E-mail language.
I read some books on linguistic,but I cannot find material about the e-mail corpora.Therefore the e-mail language itself.
My analysis will be morphological, syntactical,phonological ( the new way of expressing intonation and emphasis) and will also deal with new terms, abbreviations and acronyms.
If you have any internet adresses or books regarding it or if you know how can I find e-mails to analyze
please answer me.
Any help will be extremely appreciated

                                                  Thanks in advance
                                                 Leonardo Musumeci