Corpora: Looking for French concordances on-line

Antoinette Renouf ant at rdues.liv.ac.uk
Tue Feb 22 12:57:59 UTC 2000

Dear David
I was going to suggest Glossanet too. Latest news on this fledgling
service is that

"some people have compatibility problems with GlossaNet at this time.
Results are sent by e-mail attachment... and some people reported
difficulties to open the attachment (because of 'Mime' problems)".

This will no doubt be sorted out in due course.
Antoinette Renouf

Research and Development Unit for English Studies
University of Liverpool
19 Abercromby Square
Liverpool
L69 7ZG