Corpora: Frequency list

Judie鳳儀 g7010156 at tkgis.tku.edu.tw
Sun Feb 27 15:47:06 UTC 2000

Hi,Corpus Liguistics:

Would any one of you know where I can get a standard English frequencly list(either of a corpus or form any language institute)?
Criteria of the frequency list:
1. A list in which a number of lemmata has been included.
2. Inflection forms of a lemma should be treated as the same word derived form the list.(walk includes walks,
   walking, walked)
3. Word with different derivational forms should be put in different places in the list. (ex: affirm, affirmation,
   affirmative appear with different number in frequency list).
It would do our research group a great help if you can offer some related information.
Thank you very much!

Judie Chien
Graduate Institute of Western Languages
REAP Lab