Corpora: Broadcast corpus

Christopher Cieri ccieri at ldc.upenn.edu
Mon Jan 17 17:57:12 UTC 2000

Professor Chandrasekar,

Thanks for your e-mail. Someone from LDC did respond to Professor Maucec
directly. We will summarize for the list presently.

Thanks and best wishes,
Chris

Raman Chandrasekar wrote:

>  LDC does have transcribed broadcast news. See
> http://morph.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/by_type.html  under the heading
> Broadcast text . You'll see the following:

                              Broadcast text
                                   [text]
           LDC98T31 1996 CSR Hub-4 Language Model
           LDC97T22 1996 English Broadcast News Transcripts (Hub-4)
           LDC98T28 1997 English Broadcast News Transcripts (Hub-4)
           LDC98T24 1997 Mandarin Broadcast News Transcripts (Hub-4NE)
           LDC98T29 1997 Spanish Broadcast News Transcripts (Hub-4NE)
           LDC99T36 USC Marketplace Broadcast News Transcripts

--
Christopher Cieri
Executive Director, Linguistic Data Consortium
mailto:Christopher.Cieri at ldc.upenn.edu
http://www.ldc.upenn.edu