Corpora: English Phonetic-Grammatical Lexicon

Thomas LEBARBE tlebarbe at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Jan 19 14:22:22 UTC 2000

Dear all,

Due to the amazing number of requests I received for the lexicon I
mentioned earlier this month on the list, and due to the fact that I do
not want it to be used for commercial purposes and that I wish to keep a
little controle over its distribution, I have placed at the following
address a confidentiality and copyright agreement.

http://www.info.unicaen.fr/~tlebarbe/dico-conf.html

If you wish to receive the lexicon by mail, you simply have to fill in
the form and snail-mail it to me.

You will soon also be able to download it from WWW.TRACTOR.DE

T. LEBARBE

--
Thomas LEBARBE				http://www.info.unicaen.fr/~tlebarbe
GREYC - Dépt. Informatique		Tel: +33 (0)2-31-56-73-77

La phrase la plus excitante qu'on peut entendre dans le domaine de la
recherche qui annonce une grande nouvelle, ce n'est pas 'Eureka!',
mais plutôt 'Tiens, c'est marrant....'		--Isaac Asimov