Corpora: Articles on the subject of word sense disambiguation.

German Rigau Claramunt g.rigau at lsi.upc.es
Thu Mar 23 14:20:18 UTC 2000

Wietze Helmantel wrote:

> Dear members,
>
> For my master thesis, I am still gathering articles on the subject of word
> sense disambiguation. Particularly those describing possible techniques and
> difficulties encountered when using them. If available could you please send
> me some interesting links on the subject or the articles themselves?

You may be interested in the SENSEVAL web page:

http://www.itri.brighton.ac.uk/events/senseval/

or in the on-line repository:

http://xxx.lanl.gov/find/cs (asking for the appropriate keywords).

or my own personal page because most of my work focus on WSD.

Best whishes,

 o o o    German Rigau Claramunt                        Tel : +93.401.56.51
 o o o    TALP Research Center.                         Fax : +93.401.70.14
 o o o    LSI department -AI section-. UPC.
 U P C    http://www.lsi.upc.es/~rigau                  g.rigau at lsi.upc.es