Corpora: Measuring Text Reuse

Frank Henrik Mueller fhm at sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri May 5 09:32:41 UTC 2000

Hello!

The following book is - I think - exactly what you were looking for. It
was also a dissertation project. 'Unfortunately', it seems to be in
German, but it might be possible to contact the author.

It is a linguistic analysis of the way journalists adapt press releases
for their articles.

Bachmann, Cornelia.
Public Relations: Ghostwriting für die Medien.
Bern: Lang, 1997.

Regards, FranK!

fhm at sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de
http://www.sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de/~fhm