Corpora: Please HELP! Native speakers of English wanted.

Noemi Preissner noemi at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Thu Oct 26 13:58:38 UTC 2000

Dear list members,

for the evaluation of my diploma thesis (a summarizer for HTML documents)
I am DESPERATELY looking for native speakers of English willing to
participate in an online experiment which can be found at the following
http://www.dfki.de/~noemi/

Each single experiment takes five minutes AT MOST, and each person can
participate up to ten times - which does not mean that participations in
only one experiment would not be welcome, though!

THE MORE DIFFERENT PERSONS TAKE PART, THE MORE RELIABLE BECOME THE RESULTS,
and this is why I would very much appreciate if you could forward this
email to as many native speakers as possible (and take part yourself if you
happen to be a native)!

!!! The experiment expires on NOVEMBER 10, 2000. !!!

Thank you VERY MUCH,

Annette Noemi Preissner
<noemi at dfki.de>