Corpora: bilingual corpus - need advice/comments

petek kurtboke PtKur at netscape.net
Mon Apr 16 10:32:52 UTC 2001

Gabriella, you might want to subscribe to code-switching e-list if you haven't done so yet, a yahoo e-group. We often discuss these problems. Also have a look at http://www.vicnet.net.au/~petek/thesis/ for a critical view on the cs and borrowing etc distinction, and how corpus methodology handles (or should handle) this.
Good luck
Petek