Corpora: hip hop

Dave Sheard sheard907 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 21:49:30 UTC 2001

Hi,

The system is quite interesting. Where can I found
more on this topic? (papers, slides, workshops?) Is
there any other question answering systems online?  I
know AskJeeves, but seems it only gives you the URLs.
You still need to dig answers by yourself.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

(http://misshoover.si.umich.edu/~zzheng/qa-new/ ),
> and I got following answers: (I don't know if they
are

http://www.qmw.ac.uk/~english/cbl/project/generation/hip.htm

http://www.unc.edu/dth/archives/1998/02/021298/div.html

http://www.fltr.ucl.ac.be/FLTR/GERM/ETAN/CECL/cecl.html