Corpora: If you're ever in New York...

Dan Melamed melamed at citilink.com
Tue Dec 18 11:13:15 UTC 2001

There are hundreds of people around New York who pursue research in
natural language processing and related fields.  Many of them join the
Proteus Project at New York University for our monthly NLP forum.

If you plan to be in New York, then we hope you will drop in.  If you
have ideas to present, and you let us know in advance, then we may be
able to provide you with a sophisticated audience.  The activities of
the forum are announced on a very-low-volume mailing list.  The
details are on http://www.cs.nyu.edu/cs/projects/proteus/nycnlp .

Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions or comments.  See
you in New York.

Dan Melamed
Asst. Professor, Computer Science
melamed at cs dot nyu dot edu

P.S.: The application deadline for admission into our PhD program is
January 4!  See http://www.cs.nyu.edu/cs/projects/proteus/study .