Corpora: Apostrophes

Mike O'Connell Michael.Oconnell at Colorado.EDU
Wed Dec 19 04:20:17 UTC 2001

Mr. Bader,
   Noting your address @firespout.com, I feel that perhaps your remarks
should be taken with a cup of water as well.
   Honestly & earnestly, I do think it's worth noting that flames are as
relative as both blessings & curses, depending on where they originate and
where they end up.
   I guess I take apostrophes (apart from the one in my name which the
American Social Security Dep't took away a few years back) entirely for
granted.
   In sum, while I have nothing of merit to contribute to the actual
discussion, I found the flame aspect noteworthy. There aren't many such
indulgences on the corpora list.

Cheers,
  M. O`Connell