Corpora: State of the art in terminology extraction

François MANIEZ fmaniez at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 21 13:05:30 UTC 2001

Joaquim,

A collection of 17 articles that deal with the subject was published
recently. Here are the references:

Bourigault, D., Jacquemin, C., L'Homme, M.-C., (eds) Recent advances in
computational terminology, John Benjamins Publishing Company, Amsterdam
(2001).

François MANIEZ
Centre de Recherche en Terminologie et en Traduction
Département de Langues Étrangères Appliquées
Université Lumière Lyon 2
maniezf at univ-lyon2.fr
fmaniez at wanadoo.fr