Corpora: Phonetic system of Hanga(Ghana)

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.cis.ru
Fri Dec 21 14:49:02 UTC 2001

Dear colleagues, I wonder if you could send me the phonetic system table of phonemes of Hanga (Ghana)? I'd very much appreciate your sending me a message in the txt-format since doc-format don't work on my computer system. I need especially the classification of consonants: labial, front, palatal, velar, sonorant, occlusive, fricative and voiced. Looking forward to hearing from you soon, yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, yutamb at hotmail.com