Corpora: Phonemic system of Iquito of Peru

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.cis.ru
Fri Dec 28 09:20:23 UTC 2001

Dear colleagues, now it is time for Iquito of Peru to be computed. I've computed 12 AmerIndian languages for the first time. I obtained very interesting results after comparing them to Indo-European languages. I wonder who knows where to get vowel and consonant system of Iquito of Peru? Could you please, send me the vowel and consonants system of Iquito? I could not understand what ' stand for. Is ' any sort of glottal stop? E.g.L'unes y'a'aw'e'eni-hina k'i-hikati-'a'aree-k'ur'a. Wishing you again a Happy 2002 New Year, Yuri Tambovtsev