Corpora: Anaphora resolution

Ruslan Mitkov R.Mitkov at wlv.ac.uk
Fri Feb 2 12:33:27 UTC 2001

May I suggest that you visit
http://www.wlv.ac.uk/sles/compling/
and have a look at our 3 anaphora resolution demos.
We could offer you MARS but you will need
the FDG shallow parser for it.

You will see that members of the Research Group
in Computational Linguistics at the University of
Wolverhampton have also developed
tools for annotating coreference.

I hope this helps
Ruslan Mitkov

-0500, Narjès Boufaden wrote:
>Hello Everyone,
>
>Can anybody point me to a free anaphora resolution module for English? I
>am training an HMM for topic segmentaion for dialogs it is a part of my
>PhD thesis. I need this module  to resolve references and give them as
>input of my system. Any information is appreciate.
>
>Thanks,
>
>--
>Narjès Boufaden
>Étudiante en doctorat,
>RALI, Université de Montréal
>
>http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~boufaden

\\\ Ruslan Mitkov, PhD
/// Professor of Computational Linguistics and Language Engineering
\\\ School of Humanities, Languages and Social Sciences
/// University of Wolverhampton
\\\ Stafford St.
/// Wolverhampton WV1 1SB
\\\ United Kingdom