[Corpora-List] Various text categorization corpora needed!

Fuchun Peng f3peng at ai.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Aug 16 19:40:19 UTC 2002

Dear List members:

I am looking for some training/testing corpora for evaluating my language
independent text categorization system. I have the Reuters-21517 corpus,
but it's only in English. I also need corpora in other languages such as
French, German, Chinese, Japanese, and etc. I am not sure whether there
are such corpora availble out there. Any pointers would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks

Fuchun

 Fuchun Peng                      PhD candidate
 School of Computer Science,      University of Waterloo
 Waterloo, Ontario,               Canada, N2L 3G1
 PHONE: 1-519-8884567 ext 5392    FAX: 1-519-8851208
 http://ai.uwaterloo.ca/~f3peng   f3peng at ai.uwaterloo.ca