[Corpora-List] Wordsmith concordance

Ute Römer ute.roemer at uni-koeln.de
Wed Dec 18 10:57:46 UTC 2002

Dear Anne,

The problem might be with your input files. If you, for instance, load
corpus files from the first ICAME corpora CD (not the 1999 version) and
choose e.g. the whole BROWN folder, you automatically load each file twice
(that's what happened to me once). There are files called "BROWN1_A.txt" to
"BROWN1_R.txt" and there is one file called "BROWN1.txt". This last file
includes all the other files, so you can simply load this one file if you do
not need to know which of the A-R texts the examples in your WST concordance
come from.

Happy Christmas to you and to everyone else on the list!

Best... Ute

Ute Römer
English Department
University of Cologne