Corpora: Books on Finno-Ugric, Tungus-Manchurian, Siberian, etc.

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.cis.ru
Fri Feb 8 11:38:39 UTC 2002

Dear colleagues, I need your advice. In my appartment I've got no place for the books on and in Finno-Ugric, Turkic, Tungus-Manchurian, Paleo-Asiatic, Slawonic, Siberian and other Asiatic languages: 84 languages all in all. I wonder if some library or some linguist would like to have such books in 84 languages. Local libriries don't want these books since nobody here is interested in Mansi(Vogul), Oroch, Evenk(Tungus), Jakut(Yakut) and other texts in 84 languages. Looking forward to hearing from you about how to solve the problems with the books to my email address: yutamb at hotmail.com . Yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia