Corpora: Syntactic/Phonologic network?

John Goldsmith ja-goldsmith at uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 29 01:49:21 UTC 2002

Mikhail Belkin and I are working along lines that might interest you --
we're primarily interested in learning from very raw corpora. We have a
paper on building a two-dimensional representation -- a map, so to speak
-- for words in a corpus, based on the distribution of words adjacent to
them.

We have a preliminary report at
http://humanities.uchicago.edu/faculty/goldsmith/eigenvectors/

John A. Goldsmith
Department of Linguistics, The University of Chicago
ja-goldsmith at uchicago.edu
http://humanities.uchicago.edu/faculty/goldsmith