[Corpora-List] Trigram tables (fwd)

Mary D. Taffet mdtaffet at mailbox.syr.edu
Mon Jul 15 18:16:24 UTC 2002

FYI --

This mention of trigrams came to another mailing list I subscribe to.  I
responded to the author that he should also send his message here to the
Corpora mailing list.

Since he is not subscribed to Corpora, he asked me if I would send it for
him, so here it is.

Please note that the trigrams he refers to are characters as opposed to
words.  I thought this might be useful to somebody.

-- Mary D. Taffet
   Syracuse University
   Ph.D. Student/School of Information Studies
   Research Analyst/Center for Natural Language Processing
   4-230 Center for Science & Technology
   Syracuse, NY  13244-4100
   E-mail:	mdtaffet at syr.edu
   Web:		http://web.syr.edu/~mdtaffet/