[Corpora-List] ACL NLP Course Survey

Robert Dale rdale at ics.mq.edu.au
Mon Jul 29 19:58:38 UTC 2002

If you currently teach a university or college course that covers material
in natural language processing, computational linguistics or language
technology, we'd be very pleased if you would contribute to the new
Association for Computational Linguistics Natural Language Processing Course
Survey.   It will take between 10 and 20 minutes of your time to fill in the
web-based questionnaire, and your data will contribute to a valuable
resource for the community, available via the web.  Just visit
http://www.clt.mq.edu.au/survey.

We are deliberately drawing the boundaries here as loosely as possible: if
your course is about something else (for example, information retrieval,
artificial intelligence, or formal methods in linguistics) but you spend
more than one lecture talking about NLP, then we'd like to have your course
included.

If you have any questions about the ACL NLP Survey, or if you'd like to
contribute information but are not able to access the Web interface, feel
free to email us at survey at ics.mq.edu.au.

The NLP Course Survey is supported by the ACL, with development work by Mary
Taffet (Syracuse University) and co-ordination by Robert Dale (Macquarie
University).

----End