Corpora: automatic word-formation systems

Anke Lüdeling aluedeli at uos.de
Thu May 2 12:58:38 UTC 2002

Dear list-members,

for a tutorial at TALN, Pius ten Hacken and I are writing an overview
paper about automatic word-formation systems. We would like to include a
list of word-formation systems for as many languages as possible (we
already have a lists of systems for German and English, but even these
are probably not complete). Here we'd like to ask your help: could you
point us to morphology systems that deal with word formation (we are at
the moment not interested in systems that deal only with inflection)?
Your help will be greatly appreciated - I will post a summary.

Best wishes,
Anke

--
Dr. Anke Lüdeling
Institut für Kognitionswissenschaft, Universität Osnabrück