Corpora: Phrasal verbs

Francis Bond bond at cslab.kecl.ntt.co.jp
Sun May 5 02:31:31 UTC 2002

G'day,

Frerot> I am looking for references on the analysis of English phrasal
Frerot> verbs in Natural Language Processing.

We have been doing some work on them at the Multiword Expression
project.   There is an on-line bibliography  (mainly linguistic) at:
	http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~av208/MWE/phrasalV.html

There is a paper that gives a computationally tractable HPSG analysis
of some phrasal verbs by Villavicencio and Copestake in the LinGO
Working Papers at: http://lingo.stanford.edu/working-papers.html

I hope you find this useful.

--
Francis Bond  <www.kecl.ntt.co.jp/icl/mtg/members/bond/>
NTT Communication Science Laboratories | Machine Translation Research Group