[Corpora-List] ACL proceedings paper in the American National Corpus

Michal Sulc Michal.Sulc at ff.cuni.cz
Tue Oct 1 08:08:58 UTC 2002

I have read some remarks to the first question given by Ms Ide. But
nowhere there was any distinction between "points of view" that I
consider important here. Distinction between the corpus of "production"
(where we are interested who wrote the text in the question - whether he
or she is "really" American) and "reception" (where we are interested in
texts that are read by Americans and has an influence on them).
What do ANC-builders prefer?

Michal Sulc
Institute of the Czech Nation Corpus
Prague