[Corpora-List] HLTheses Call for Papers (with correct URL)

Maria Vasiliou mvasiliou at wcl.ee.upatras.gr
Wed Oct 2 08:56:50 UTC 2002

Hello everyone,

I am sending you this email again, since the previous one I sent had a typo in the URL!

thanks,
Maria

HLTheses CALL for SUBMISSIONS:

HLTheses is a website devoted to current research in Human Language Technology (HLT). It is an ELSNET initiative, co-sponsored by ISCA and EACL, aiming to aid HLT researchers and promote their research by providing information on relevant PhDs worldwide. HLTheses contains extended PhD abstracts (completed & on-going), CV's and contact information of PhD authors and researchers. This site intends to reference all PhD theses related to HLT worldwide, thus serving as a state-of-the-art guide and a place where researchers can find others who work in similar areas.

Detailed submission info is available at:
http://hltheses.elsnet.org/information/subminfo/howsubmthes.htm

Please feel free to contact me if you need any additional information. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Maria Vasiliou
HLTheses Staff Member
Wire Communications Lab