[Corpora-List] French philosophers corpus

Sylvain Loiseau sylvain at toucheraveclesyeux.com
Tue Oct 8 11:21:46 UTC 2002

Dear all,

I'm working on philosophical texts from a corpus of contemporary
French philosophers. My purpose is to contrast the different "genres"
of philosophical discourse and to describe a philosophical concept
(and its variations accross time, genres and philosophical point of
view) as a semantic / lexicologic theme.

Do any of you have any complete texts in French by philosophers such
as Deleuze, Lyotard, Derrida, Foucault, and their epigones (well-known
or not), or would anybody know where I might find some ?

Regards,

Sylvain Loiseau
sylvain at toucheraveclesyeux.com
Equipe Linguistique des textes