[Corpora-List] NP-chunker : summary

Narjès Boufaden boufaden at IRO.UMontreal.CA
Mon Sep 9 15:49:37 UTC 2002

Dear list members,

Thank you for all your suggestions. Here is the  list of the proposed links.

1. http://www.infogistics.com/posdemo.htm

2. http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/software/pos/index.html

3. Memory-based shallow parser
(http://ilk.kub.nl/cgi-bin/chunkdemo/demo.pl).

4. For a list of of probabilistic parsers go to
http://nlp.stanford.edu/fsnlp/probparse/

Narjès.