[Corpora-List] Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:16:20 +0200

Maria Rzewuska maria_rzewuska at mail.ukie.gov.pl
Wed Sep 11 13:22:18 UTC 2002

Hi, I have been reading the list for a while and lately I took a closer
look at some bilingual corpus projects and I noticed a relatively flexible
use of terms: translation corpus, parallel corpus, comaparable corpus, but
mainly between the two first. Maybe someone could tell me is there any
difference or is it simply mixed up. In the composition of the corpora I
did not find any difference which could explain the terminological
difference. Any book or clever article that I should read?
thanks

Maria Rzewuska
Adam Mickiewicz University
Poznan