[Corpora-List] Searching for Robert Daley

ramesh at ccl.bham.ac.uk ramesh at ccl.bham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 20 11:54:22 UTC 2002

Dear colleagues,

I am currently editing:
J. McH. Sinclair, S. Jones, and R. Daley
English Lexical Studies:
Report to OSTI on Project C/LP/08
Department of English
University of Birmingham
January 1970

It is due to be re-published by Birmingham
University Press soon.

I am trying to find Robert Daley, one of the
original co-authors. He was at Birmingham University
in 1970, but I cannot trace his current whereabouts.

If anyone has information about him, especially a
current email address, I would be very grateful to
know it.

Thanking you.

Ramesh

Ramesh Krishnamurthy
Honorary Research Fellow, University of Birmingham;
Honorary Research Fellow, University of Wolverhampton;
Consultant, Cobuild and Bank of English Corpus, Collins Dictionaries.