[Corpora-List] Speech recognition/Persian

Amanda Stent stent at cs.sunysb.edu
Mon Apr 28 19:38:03 UTC 2003

One of my colleagues would like me to inquire if there are any active
speech recognition projects involving Persian, and/or any collections of
Persian speech data suitable for such research.  He is particularly
interested in speaker-independent, small vocabulary SR in Persian.
If you would like, you may reply directly to me.  I will forward your
replies to my colleague and produce a summary for the whole list in a week
or so.

Thanks!

Amanda Stent