[Corpora-List] linking transcriptions with wav-files

Dimitrios Kokkinakis svedk at hum.gu.se
Sat Feb 22 08:36:52 UTC 2003

Dear all,
 I am conducting a survey on available tools, preferably for Mac & PC
(free and commercial) for (semi-)automatically linking trinscribed sound
files (.txt) with their *.wav (and other format) counterparts.

Any points, links, suggestions, experiences to such tools will be
gratefully received. (I am aware of the tools: soundindex and the tools
developed at the dept of linguistics in Gothenburg, Sweden).

Please send a personal mail to (dimitrios.kokkinakis at svenska.gu.se), and I
will post a summary if there is interest.

Regards