[Corpora-List] Alphabetic WordNet 1.7.1

Ken Litkowski ken at clres.com
Fri Feb 28 03:38:42 UTC 2003

I have created an alphabetic version of WordNet 1.7.1 with my DIMAP
dictionary maintenance programs and made them available at
http://www.clres.com/demos.html.  They need to be viewed and manipulated
with DIMAP for Windows; a demo version is also available.  There are
138,298 entries in the alphabetic WordNet, containing virtually all
information available in WordNet converted into DIMAP analogs (all
relations and all glosses).  With DIMAP, you can perform regular
expression searches on any field and convert all or selected WordNet
data into a format of your choosing (an XML template is provided for
converting all the WordNet data into XML).

Please direct any questions, comments, or suggestions directly to me,
rather than the WordNet staff, who have had no direct involvement in my
conversion (other than being aware of it).

	Ken
--
Ken Litkowski                     TEL.: 301-482-0237
CL Research                       EMAIL: ken at clres.com
9208 Gue Road
Damascus, MD 20872-1025 USA       Home Page: http://www.clres.com