[Corpora-List] CLAN and coding..

Seza Dogruoz A.S.Dogruoz at uvt.nl
Mon Mar 17 16:34:50 UTC 2003

Dear All,

I am working as a part of team  and we are  building a spoken Turkish
corpus. I am also interested in the structural changes of Turkish as a
result of contact with Dutch for my PhD thesis.. I am basically
interested in word order, clause combination, tense-mood-aspect,
pro-drop in turkish. At the time being ; I am trancribing and trying to
do some codings related with my research questions. I am working with
CLAN programs and looking for coding schemes for Turkish. I will really
appreciate if you share any information about the coding shemes in Turkish.

Seza Dogruoz
Tilburg University /Holland