[Corpora-List] Summary Michael West's GSL

krausse krausse at fh-nordhausen.de
Wed Mar 26 09:28:43 UTC 2003

Dear colleagues,

I asked a few days ago where I could find the General Service List in
electronic format and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was that
there was no problem acquiring it despite the fact that query in the
archives which initially was asked dated back to 6 years ago.

For the sake of people now or in the near future who my be asking the
same question I would like to put the following two website sources at
your disposal.

http://www.uefap.co.uk/vocab/select.htm

http://jbauman.com/aboutgsl.html

Many thank to all the people who answered my query!

Best wishes,

Sylvana Krausse